Hi guys! Today I’ll be reviewing the Alcatroz Pebble Air Duo wireless mouse. The highlight of this mouse is it supports 2.4GHz and Bluetooth mode. With this dual connectivity feature, it allows the user to switch between 2 devices wirelesly in seconds. In addition, the shape of the mouse is ambidexterous which caters for both left-handed and right-handed users! There are 5 models for this mouse and the one I’m reviewing is the Black Stone Grey. The pricing for this mouse is approximately RM50.
Note: Alcatroz Pebble Air Duo mouse comes in 5 models: Lime Stone Grey, Volcanic Orange, Black Stone Dark Grey, Desert Yellow and Moon Rock Blue.
- High Speed Charging Cable Included
- Functions while charging for uninterrupted workflow
- Eco-Friendly and cost effective lithium polymer battery eliminates for costly alkaline batteries
- Supports dual wireless mode (2.4G and Bluetooth) which allows switching between 2 devices
- 1600 CPI with 3 buttons optical mouse
- 8G Acceleration
- 125Hz polling/second
- Optical Sensor: PAN3204
- Up to 3000 frame rate per second
- 28 inch per second of speed
- 2.4G Wireless Working distance up to 8 meter
- 400 mAh built-in lithium polymer battery
- Energy saving circuit design Up to 70 operation hours
- High Quality Teflon foot pad
- To switch to different wireless mode: Press Right then Left Button for 3 seconds.
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Micro-USB to USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Pebble Air Duo Mouse (2.4Ghz and Bluetooth)
Packaging-1: The front of the packaging displays the Alcatroz Pebble Air Duo mouse encased in a hard plastic shell. The packaging described this as the Wireless 2.4Ghz Ambidextrous Mouse. In addition, it briefly list the features of this mouse at the bottom right corner. The rear of the packaging presents the specifications of the mouse along with the supported Operating System (certified for Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 and Macintosh)
Packaging-2: The packaging contents consist of a user manual, a micro-USB to USB charging cable and the Pebble Air Duo mouse.
User Manual: The user manual comes in both English and Malay language. To switch between 2.4Ghz and Bluetooth mode, press and hold the right mouse button followed by the left mouse button for 5 seconds. You will notice the mouse L.E.D. light changes color at the mouse scroll wheel.
Design-1: Here is an overview of the top and bottom of the mouse. There are only 3 mouse buttons (left button, mouse wheel button and right button).
Design-2: There are no mouse buttons on the sides of the mouse as the design is quite slim. The surface of the mouse at the top has a sandy texture while the bottom is a smooth plastic surface.
Design-3: Here is another look at the side front and rear of the mouse. The design and appearance looks like a long slim pebble stone.
Design-4: The micro-USB charging port is positioned at the front of the mouse. This allows the user to use the mouse while connected to the charging cable when the battery has depleted. The Alcatroz branding is debossed on the top rear of the mouse.
- Dual mode (2.4G and Bluetooth) makes it quite convenient to switch between 2 devices within seconds.
- Rechargeable built-in lithium battery that uses common micro-USB cable to recharge the mouse.
- Auto-standby mode to conserve battery when unused after a few minutes.
- Portable and lightweight mouse.
- Ambidextrous mouse design that caters for left-handed and right-handed users.
- The mouse is slightly wobbly during usage as the bottom front part has less contact surface on the desk.
- The side of the mouse has small flat surface for a firm finger grip.
Alcatroz Product Reviews
- Alcatroz Air Shark Wireless Mouse Review
- Alcatroz Jellybean U2000 Keyboard Mouse Review
- Alcatroz Pebble Air Duo Wireless Ambidextrous Mouse Review
- Alcatroz X-Craft HP Gold Bluetooth Headset Review
- Alcatroz Xplorer Dock 1 Bluetooth Keyboard Review
- Alcatroz Xplorer Dock 2 Bluetooth Keyboard Review
- Alcatroz Xplorer GO! 100BT Bluetooth Keyboard Review
- Alcatroz Xplorer GO! 300BT Bluetooth Keyboard Review